I need to set pivot over 16k actors. While when I select all the actors in the level editor and set the pivot to the center, i found all the actors' center are set to the same location, Could you provide instructions on how to batch set the actors' pivots with this tool. Thanks.
Pivot Tool for Unreal Engine
A downloadable unreal engine plugin for Windows
Pivot Tool is a pivot editor for Unreal Engine.
With Pivot Tool you can easily modify actors pivot either manually or automatically by applying one of 27 pivot presets. You can bake the pivot changes into static mesh right inside Unreal Editor, there is no need to open 3D modeling software for pivot position tweaking.
- Modify and bake mesh pivot point inside Unreal Editor, useful for reusing existing assets or testing pivot placement of modular meshes.
- Bake both mesh pivot location and rotation while preserving physics collision and sockets data
- Bake pivot change to current mesh or duplicated mesh
- 27 pivot presets for quick and easy pivot setting, organized in 4 groups (center/face/corner/edge) with intuitive UI.
- Apply pivot preset by actor bounding box or by mesh vertexes.
- Apply pivot preset temporarily or auto save the change.
- Ability to apply pivot preset to selected actors as one group or individually
- Use Vertex Mode to snap pivot point to mesh vertexes while applying pivot preset
- Save temporary pivot placement (Alt + Middle mouse) with one button click
- Quickly reset actor pivot offset
- Copy pivot from one actor and paste into as many actors as selected
- Full c++ source code included, works with both Luancher and Github builds
- Works with both c++ and blueprint only projects
- Full source code included
- Requires one license per seat
In order to download this unreal engine plugin you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
And It seems that in some cases, the pivots of actors can be set individually while in some cases the pivots of actors are set in a random group(the same pivot). Could you help to figure out the issue?